Tagged as: Dance, EDM, Electronic, Trance
Dannic presents Fonk Radio 232
After his unmissable ‘Front of House’ radio show and podcast, Dannic takes his radio talents in a new, exciting direction with his fresh listening concept of Fonk Radio – continuing the groove with the funk-infused house music that Fonk Recordings is already admired for, as well as the hottest electronic hits in the scene today.
It’s a hotly anticipated episode of Fonk Radio this week, as Dannic premieres both his brand new single, and the forthcoming release on Fonk Recordings. Plus, there’s all the usual fire tunes from the likes of Eddie Thoneick, Mat Zo, Swanky Tunes, Firebeatz, and more.
01. Glass Animals – Heat Waves (Oliver Heldens Remix)
02. BYOR – The Cure
03. Swanky Tunes & Toby Callum – Drown
04. Eric Spike – We’ve Got Us
05. Dannic feat. Viiq – Let You Down
06. Firebeatz feat. Kelli Leigh – On Top Of My Mind
07. BURNS – Can’t Let Go
08. Ferry Corsten – Rock Your Body Rock (Mat Zo Remix)
09. Antho Decks – Dalaba
10. Eddie Thoneick feat. James Walsh – Into The Sunrise
11. Rob Black – Dance Dance Dance
12. Leandro Da Silva feat. Sam Stray Wood – Get Lit
13. Magic Sound – Marshal
14. ID – Everything
15. Jewelz & Sparks x Lion – Told You
16. René Rodrigezz – Higher
17. Kristianex – The Machine
18. Kevin Aleksander – Time
19. Zucchi – Alone Again
Dannic, the prodigious DJ and producer from Breda in the Netherlands – the hometown of Tiësto and Hardwell - is one of the fiercest acts to emerge from the latest generation of Dutch artists, cementing himself as a go-to name that delivers within the world of big-room, grooving house. Bursting onto the scene with a DJ Mag Top 100 DJs Poll placing 4 years in a row as of 2016, it’s confirmed to tastemakers that Dannic is a driving force within the scene. Dannic’s long-running stance behind the radio airwaves including his recently-rebranded Fonk Radio venture, also demonstrates a producer that is well and truly tapped into the most vital and important industry trends that appeal to his ever-expanding audience.