Tagged as: Dance, EDM, Electronic, Trance
DANNIC … FONK RADIO EP.149
The preparation for Tomorrowland 2019 is in full swing, but that’s not gonna stop Dannic bringing us a brand new episode of Fonk Radio. This week, there’s music from Carta, Sunnery & Ryan, RetroVision, David Guetta, Matt Nash, Chocolate Puma, and more… There’s also one of the remixes of Dannic’s single ‘Tell Me’, and something forthcoming on Fonk Recordings too.
01. David Guetta & Martin Solveig – Thing For You
02. Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano x Leon Benesty – Love, Dance And Feel
03. Chocolate Puma & Antranig – Blam!
04. Judici & X-Uberant – Broken
05. Alex Nocera & Bitz – Stik
06. Dario Rodriguez & Tiefblau feat. MC Flipside – Supernova
07. Kryder & Fast Eddie – Get Funky
08. FaderX – Lose Yourself
09. Matt Nash – Believe
10. Tom & Jame x We AM x Bad Nelson – Something More
11. Lost Frequencies feat. Aloe Blacc – Truth Never Lies (Carta Remix)
12. Trace – House Of Funk
13. Steve Angello & BROHUG vs. Andero vs. Meduza & Goodboys – Piece Of Your Sunrise Knas (B-Rather & Matt Sound Edit)
14. The Chainsmokers feat. Ty Dollar $ign & Bulow – Do You Mean (Dannic Bootleg)
15. Axwell & Ingrosso – How Do You Feel Right Now (AYOR Remix)
16. Murci – Deep Inside
17. Martin Jordan & SFRNG – Jack For Me
18. Dannic – Tell Me (If You Really Love Me) (Sunstars Remix)
19. Notalike & We AM – Do It Again
20. RetroVision – One More Chance
Dannic, the prodigious DJ and producer from Breda in the Netherlands – the hometown of Tiësto and Hardwell - is one of the fiercest acts to emerge from the latest generation of Dutch artists, cementing himself as a go-to name that delivers within the world of big-room, grooving house. Bursting onto the scene with a DJ Mag Top 100 DJs Poll placing 4 years in a row as of 2016, it’s confirmed to tastemakers that Dannic is a driving force within the scene. Dannic’s long-running stance behind the radio airwaves including his recently-rebranded Fonk Radio venture, also demonstrates a producer that is well and truly tapped into the most vital and important industry trends that appeal to his ever-expanding audience.