Tagged as: Electrohouse, Electronic, Future House, House
KRYDER … KRYTERIA Ep.232
With heavy support from the likes of Pete Tong, Calvin Harris, Laidback Luke, Eddie Halliwell, Zane Lowe and a host of the worlds biggest DJs, Kryder is rapidly becoming one of the biggest names in British electronic music.
Shrouded in mystery, all that’s known about this hard-working, visor-wearing star is that he was previously a promoter in Manchester before he decided to delve full time into the world of production. The decision paid huge dividends from his very first release – the enormous K2, one of the biggest anthems of the last few years, which Tiësto picked up for his Musical Freedom label back in 2011. Since then he’s graced the legendary Spinnin’ Records, remixed the Swedish House Mafia and played some of the biggest clubs and festivals in the world.
In 2014 he launches Kryteria radio.. a monthly hour of earth shaking house music.
01. Jack Back – Superstar DJ
02. Dave Summit – All I Want
03. ID – ID
04. Dubvision – Into You
05. Armin Van Buuren & Tom Staar ft. Mosimann – Still Better Off
06. Third Party – Take Me Away (Club Mix)
07. Go Freek ft. IDA fLO – What I Like
08. CID – Lost ur Mind
09. Malaa – OCB
10. BOJAAR – Like This
11. Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano & YAX.X feat. SABRI – PRAY
12. ID – ID
13. Tube & Berger – Free Tribe 2.0
14. Ben Remember – Heat Bringer
15. Todd Terry & Gypsymen – Hear The Music (The Cube Guys Remix)
16. Mark Knight feat. Laura Davie & Melody Men – If It’s Love
17. KC Lights – Luna
18. Tinlicker ft. Belle Doron – Close Your Eyes (Grum Remix)
19. Yotto – Tarantia
20. Lane 8 – Little By Little (Lane 8 Rework)
21. Kölsch & Beacon – Time
22. Nico de Andrea ft. Darla Jade – Monster
23. Michael Calfan & Martin Solveig – No Lie
Ascending from obscurity to become one of the most sought after, new names in the dance music scene. The last few years have been exceptionally good to Kryder. Deciding at a very young age that his only career path would be one in music, it would take another few years before he stepped out of the shadows into the eyes and ears of today’s mega producers.