Tagged as Electrohouse, Electronic, Future House, House
KRYDER … KRYTERIA Ep.300
With heavy support from the likes of Pete Tong, Calvin Harris, Laidback Luke, Eddie Halliwell, Zane Lowe and a host of the worlds biggest DJs, Kryder is rapidly becoming one of the biggest names in British electronic music.
Shrouded in mystery, all that’s known about this hard-working, visor-wearing star is that he was previously a promoter in Manchester before he decided to delve full time into the world of production. The decision paid huge dividends from his very first release – the enormous K2, one of the biggest anthems of the last few years, which Tiësto picked up for his Musical Freedom label back in 2011. Since then he’s graced the legendary Spinnin’ Records, remixed the Swedish House Mafia and played some of the biggest clubs and festivals in the world.
In 2014 he launches Kryteria radio.. a monthly hour of earth shaking house music.
Today we reach the huge milestone of 300 episodes of Kryteria Radio, and to celebrate this very special occasion we’ve teamed up with Insomniac and ConduitXR to bring you an inmersive futuristic experience that will blow your minds: welcome to the Kryteria Metaverse! Head to Insomniac’s Youtube channel to check the full experience.
1. ID – ID [UNKNOWN]
2. Kryder & DEADLINE – You & I [BLACK HOLE]
3. Kryder & Asymptone – Crashing Down [BLACK HOLE]
4. Kryder & Mark Roma – Pleasure Or Pain [BLACK HOLE]
5. JORA ft. Reptile Room – Speak For Yourself [SOSUMI]
6. Choujaa – I Feel Like [SOSUMI]
7. Leykenda – Anxiety [SOSUMI]
8. Crusy & Döts – All I Need [KRYTERIA]
9. Rush & Hydro – Alterate [SOSUMI]
10. Lohrasp Kansara – I Can’t Tell You [SOSUMI]
11. SQU4RE – ISO [SOSUMI]
12. Lanchi – Reaction [SOSUMI]
13. Clubwire – There For You [SOSUMI]
14. Foxtrot ft. Katie Sky – Run Back [SOSUMI]
15. Incognet – Like We Used To [SOSUMI]
16. Eddie Thoneick ft. James Walsh – Into The Sunrise [KRYTERIA]
17. Stevie Krash, Versus & Kremerk ft. Nino Lucarelli – Breakthrogh [KRYTERIA]
Ascending from obscurity to become one of the most sought after, new names in the dance music scene. The last few years have been exceptionally good to Kryder. Deciding at a very young age that his only career path would be one in music, it would take another few years before he stepped out of the shadows into the eyes and ears of today’s mega producers.